Benefits of Replacement Windows with QuadraTherm ® Upgrade
American Vision Windows Now Offers Revolutionary Replacement Windows with QuadraTherm ®
When you think of your home, what is the most beneficial investment that you can make?
If you’re answer was anything but your windows, let us explain why you should reconsider. Upgrading windows can do wonders for your home in multiple ways, but the only reasons you need are simple: appeal and money. The fact is, your windows are a big part of the curb appeal to your home, but they also can help you turn your home into the energy efficient, money saver you want it to be.
With QuadraTherm ®, your home reaches a new level of efficiency when it comes to energy, with performance about 34% better than the Energy Star requirement for 2014. This allows you to stay comfortable inside, spending less money, no matter if it is hot or cold outside. With the ultimate dual pane insulation system, you can reduce the heat coming in during the summer months, and keep the warmth inside during the winter.
The coating on QuadraTherm ® allows for the maximum insulation while maintaining high visibility, which is something homeowners should always consider when upgrading their home. This allows for you to continue your energy efficient goals while increasing the value of your home should you decide to ever sell.
The benefits of QuadraTherm ® are endless:
- Multiple glass patterns
- Variety of grid patterns and styles
- Leader in thermal performance
- Year-round energy efficiency
- Money savings on utility bills
- Increase curb appeal and home value
QuadraTherm ® can even perform better than typical triple pane vinyl products. In the end, the technology allows home owners to use their air conditioning less during the summer, and their heating less in the winter.
Now we have to ask again: What is the most beneficial investment that you can make in your home?
How does QuadraTherm ® work?
For you to get a better understanding of how QuadraTherm ® works, you have to understand every aspect of the technology:
- The patented 14-layer solar reflective coating works to keep the sun’s heat out of the home, allowing for minimal transmission through the windows during the hot, sunny days. This blocks about 95% of harmful UV rays.
- The patented multi-layer heat retention coating keeps the heat inside the home, preventing it from transmitting through the window and out of your home during the cold days.
- The platinum warm edge spacer is multi-chambered in structure, providing powerful insulation. This silicone foam spacer is the most advanced and efficient on the market.
- This cutting edge process uses a flood fill technology to fill Argon Gas between the glass to become a highly effective thermal barrier. This method guarantees a 90-95% fill rate.
If you want to know more about QuadraTherm ® and how the many benefits can increase your energy efficiency performance, and your home’s curb appeal, contact us and we will be happy to explain the options to you. Our goal is simple: Revolutionize the home improvement industry, one customer at a time.